- Who qualifies to own a service or support animal?
- What is a service animal (those that are trained to do work, e.g., dogs, monkeys, birds and miniature horses)?
- What is a support animal (those that support people with psychological disabilities, e.g., a cat or snake)?
- An individual's rights with a service and/or support animal.
- The difference between a service or support animal or pet.
Monday, January 11, 2010
UPDATE: Service and Support Animals in Places of Business
As an addendum to the information we posted on the blog related to service animals in commercial buildings and places of business recently, please click here to view the guidelines for service and support animals in San Francisco including:
If you have any questions concerning a service or support animal in your building, please contact the Mayor's Office on Disability at email@example.com or (415) 554-6789.