BOMA San Francisco Members:
- Creating a citywide transportation fee on new development;
- Update to existing Transportation Impact Development Fee (TIDF) – expands applicability to include market-rate residential development and certain large institutions.
- Enhance Transportation to Support Growth
- Fund citywide transportation improvements, like more Muni buses and trains, to help accommodate new residents and jobs. Find out more.
- Modernize Environmental Review
- Make the review process align with the City’s longstanding environmental policies by changing how we analyze the impacts of new development on the transportation system under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). The new practices will be more reliable and emphasize travel options that create less traffic. Find out more.
- Encourage Sustainable Travel
- Make it easier for new residents, visitors and workers to get around through methods other than driving alone by integrating environmentally friendly travel into new developments. New practices will provide on-site amenities so people have better options than driving their car by themselves, such as car sharing and shuttle services. Find out more.