Commercial Real Estate
- Lawmakers ask fed to extend TALF, boost transparency.
- California commercial loan delinquency rising.
- CRE: Another half off sale.
- BART, unions reach an agreement.
- Enclosed 49ers stadium in Santa Clara?
- Supervisors take new roles on committees.
- Report shows how Santa Clara stadium for 49ers would affect traffic, air quality, noise.
- Belmont gives $1 million loan -- to itself.
- Olympic gold medalist joins Foster City council race.
- Sonoma County Supervisor Valerie Brown to head up National Association of Counties.
- Governor’s signature means $2.14 million in red ink for Sonoma.
- California Keeps On Dreaming: Despite claims of despair by the New York Times, the Golden State still shines.
- Capitol Alert: Ballot initiative to lower vote requirement for passing a state budget has been approved.
- Dan Walters: California tax changes may lie ahead.
- California could have $15 billion shortfalls.
- California looks to Republican women.
- 41 U.S. cities have double-digit unemployment.
- Deutsche Bank AG CEO Josef Ackermann says bad loans are the ‘next wave’ of crisis.
- What law recruiting says about '10 economy.
- It pays to work in S.F.
- U.S. Economy’s contraction slowed to 1% last quarter.
- Restaurant industry outlook remained uncertain in June as restaurant performance index declined for second consecutive month.