Commercial Real Estate
- Forbes: Commercial real estate will collapse.
- Debt holders suck up big losses in Shorenstein San Francisco buy.
- Market Street closure could extend to 10th street.
- The fate of Sharp Park golf gourse.
- Sharp Park sparks sharp debate.
- BART faces financial problems with $26M deficit.
- The pen is mightier than the sword in hotel union fight.
- City clearing out illegal advertising signs.
- Newsom announces return of Shop SF.
- Swelling deficit points to layoffs.
- Ken Garcia: Deficit only real issue in guv race.
- Santa Clara stadium group gets jump on election.
- San Francisco's health care a model during debate.
- Conservation group not necessarily opposed to moving 'extinct' plant from Doyle Drive's path.
- Slight uptick in Marin jobless rate.
- State pulls San Quentin financing from bond sale.
- Marin pension fund chief takes sudden leave.
- State's elected officials' pay to be cut.
- Recession is in play at California's tribal casinos.
- Dan Walters: Newest state budget clash will be bloody.
- CalBuzz: Is Brown blowing it? Polls, tapes &; Hollywood.
- Is construction headed for a rebound? Autodesk numbers give a good clue.
- US Bureau of Labor's Regional and State Employment and Unemployment Summary: The outlook is not so good.
- Can China's backwaters save the global economy?
- California unemployment rate hits 12.5 percent.
- Wells Fargo expands green financing with Cleantech practice.
- EU: All new buildings to be 'near-zero-energy' by 2020.
- Paul Krugman on AIG: The Big Spender.
- TARP saved the banking system, but failed at everything else.
- Why we shouldn't audit the Federal Reserve.
- Chrome doom: Google's Web-based OS could kill whole industries.
- "Palin envy" versus Palin avoidance.
- More employers face immigration audits.
- STIMULUS: Issa cries 'propaganda,' White House defends job claim.
- Aspen rejects instant runoff voting — by six votes.
- Americans support curbs on malpractice lawsuits.
- Examiner Editorial: First, stop fraud in Medicare and Medicaid.