BOMA San Francisco Members:
The BOMA San Francisco Codes and Regulations Committee held its 2010 Annual Building Codes Seminar on November 4, 2010. This information-packed seminar gave the attendees tools to understand the new California and San Francisco building codes, fire and life safety code changes and the details regarding California’s new green building code, CalGreen. This program explained these code changes and how they will be interpreted and enforced in San Francisco in the coming years. Details from the handouts will be posted on the Codes and Regulations Committee website in the next few days.
- Skip Soskin, Huntsman Architectural Group & Chair of BOMA San Francisco Codes and Regulations Committee
- Laurence Kornfield, Deputy Director, San Francisco Department of Building Inspection
- Barbara Schultheis, Fire Marshal, San Francisco Fire Department
- Zachary Brown, LEED AP O&M, Assistant Property Manager, The Ferry Building, Equity Office
- Ilene Dick, Esq., Farella Braun + Martel
- Skip Soskin