BOMA San Francisco Members:
The Corporation for Manufacturing Excellence (Manex), Energy Commercialization, Laney College, and Stationary Engineers Local 39 have teamed to train building operators on this methodology. The program is a joint effort of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the Department of Energy. Pacific Gas & Electric is one of the advisors to the program. Manufacturing facilities and commercial buildings are eligible to enroll their building/operating maintenance personnel in this training at no cost.
The program is designed for organizations with or without existing energy efficiency efforts.
- LECTURE COMBINED WITH ON-SITE INSTRUCTION
- Instruction by faculty experienced in building operation and controls
- DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT IN MINIMUM TIME
- Flexible 40 hour training program
- NO COST TO MANUFACTURERS AND COMMERCIAL BUILDING MANAGERS
- Part of a nationwide effort to reduce energy costs for manufacturers and commercial building operators
- BUILDS UPON YOUR CURRENT ENERGY COST REDUCTION
- Leverages previous and existing energy efforts within your organization
To enroll or obtain additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 969-0553.