BOMA San Francisco Members:
BOMA's Codes and Regulations Committee members recently held a FREE briefing on California's Title 24 energy code changes, effective on July 1, 2014.
The event focused on the changes that will affect commercial construction. The amendments are part of the Title 24 energy efficiency codes and will dramatically increase potential costs to all tenants and owners who build or renovate commercial properties and interior tenant spaces. The intent of the code update is to reduce energy consumption.
- Ross Farris with Glumac
- J'e Kelper-Korn with Siemens
- Kimberly Huangfu with Buchalter Nemer
- Julia Grinberg with Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- The fundamental changes to the Title 24 Energy Codes affecting commercial real estate.
- How these code changes may impact areas outside your new or existing tenant built spaces.
- Considerations that must be addressed in your leases for new or existing space that will factor in these new code changes.
- The impact of the Title 24 changes on PG & E’s rebate programs.
Title 24 Frequently Asked Questions
Rebates Incentives and Resources
2014 Business Rebate Application
Lighting Rebate Catalog
Customized Retrofit Incentives
Retrocommissioning (RCx) Program