UPDATE - March 31, 2015
BOMA San Francisco Members:
Thank you to the BOMA members who took the time out of their busy schedules to attend this important BOMA SF-PAC event. Supervisor Julie Christensen is working hard to represent the interests of the residents of District 3 and all of San Francisco. An excellent write-up of her efforts was published on March 29th in the San Francisco Examiner.
Original Post - February 26, 2015
Please consider attending a March 16th event that the BOMA SF- PAC is hosting for newly appointed Supervisor Julie Christensen.
Supervisor Christensen has over twenty years experience working with elected officials, City departments, community organizations and neighborhood volunteers on an extensive list of civic projects including:
- Transportation: Spearheading the drive to extend the Central Subway to the northern waterfront.
- Libraries: Leading the successful campaign to locate and build a new North Beach Library and leading the neighborhood campaign to fund the library interiors.
- Historical preservation & accessibility: Protecting and enhancing Coit Tower and the surrounding Pioneer Park, creating wheelchair access to the tower and improving pedestrian access and safety.
- Parks: Redesign of Helen Wills Park on Russian Hill; Restoration and expansion of the North Beach Pool and Clubhouse; Redesign and fundraising for North Beach’s Joe DiMaggio Playground.
- Streetscape improvements: From pedestrian safety to street trees.