BOMA San Francisco Government Affairs Policy Advisory Committee (GAPAC), met with San Francisco Supervisor Mark Farrell recently. Mr. Farrell represents District 2 in San Francisco , which includes the Presidio, Marina, Cow Hollow, Pacific Heights, Presidio Heights, Anza Vista, Laurel Heights, Jordan Park, the Lake Street corridor, Sea Cliff and parts of Russian Hill.
- How will a Trump Administration affect City Hall public policy outcomes?
- The budget could be substantially impacted quickly if the Federal Government does stop funding for state and/or local programs that have already expected those funds for the fiscal year budget.
- What will the public priorities be for the Board of Supervisors in 2017
- Housing - especially affordable housing
- Essential immigrant services
- Public Safety