The members of BOMA San Francisco's Government and Public Affairs Committee (GAPAC) have been unwavering in their diligence to produce a FREE Public Affairs Forum for BOMA members only on October 6th 2011.
Location: SFSU Downtown Center, 835 Market Street, Room 609
The Forum will cover two salient topics facing the Commercial Real Estate Industry at present:
Panel I: Service Animals in Buildings - What's the Law & Practice in San Francisco? Come hear perspectives on an issue that can be difficult to manage. Attendees are encouraged to participate in the discussion and offer their opinions. Presenters will discuss the legal requirements to admit "service animals" and the definition of service animals.
- Hal Brownstone, GAPAC Vice Chair and Vice President, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Arthur Eidelhoch, Littler Mendelson
- Wes Powell, Vice President/Regional Leasing Director, Jones Lang LaSalle
Panel II: Bicycles in Buildings - Current regulations and proposed changes recently introduced at City Hall.
- Tim Falvey, BOMA SF-PAC Board Member and President, Hanford Freund & Company
- Mike Freeman, BOMA SF-PAC Board Member and EVP Development & Investment Services, McCarthy Cook & Co. LLC
- Leah Shahum, Executive Director, San Francisco Bicycle Coalition