This year, BOMA International is pulling out all the stops to make sure you get the best new information, tactical know-how and revenue-building strategies to help BOMA San Francisco members create and maintain high-performing assets across your portfolio.
Attend the 2012 Every Building Conference & Expo and take advantage of the many career—and business—enhancing opportunities available to serious CRE Professionals:
- Increase your knowledge, build your skills and earn continuing professional development credits at the most important conference in the industry. More than 40 expert-led sessions, addressing all skill levels, include topics and issues that are vital to your profitability and success. Education Sessions.
- Find products and solutions to help you save money, add efficiencies and increase property values. The Every Building Expo features more than 450 exhibits showcasing the full range of innovative solutions, new technologies and service offerings to help you do more with less. Expo.
- Cultivate the relationships that will strengthen your future. Our many high-caliber networking events provide valuable opportunities to connect, collaborate and expand your profit-building contacts. Program.
- Learn from the experts. Acquire insight and understanding from business' top achievers, innovative thinkers and most brilliant minds. Don't miss this year's Monday General Session featuring a distinguished panel of leaders from the real estate, architecture and technology fields who will explore Real Estate 2020: The Shape of Things to Come, and the Sunday General Session, featuring former Defense Secretary Robert Gates.
- Join other BOMA San Francisco members and staff in Seattle. This year, the Every Building Conference & Expo is held in Seattle, Washington. Sophisticated and progressive, Seattle's vibrant CRE community is second among the U.S. markets predicted to be best for investment in office and retail properties, and is the ideal venue for commercial real estate's foremost professional event. Travel information.
- Benefit from the support of commercial real estate's leading association. The Every Building Conference & Expo is presented by BOMA International and BUILDINGS. Whether you are a member of BOMA or not, you are welcome to take advantage of the many BOMA-fueled opportunities to learn about the issues that will impact your business. Make plans now to attend. Registration information.