BOMA San Francisco members approve of competent and effective political leadership at any level of government. It was refreshing then to listen to Supervisor Wiener elucidate the ongoing collegiality at City Hall. "The tone has changed; there is more productivity" said Wiener.
Indeed, Mr .Wiener mentioned a number of successful public policy measures negotiated by the San Francisco Board of Supervisors and Mayor Ed Lee recently that is a manifestation of this collaborative environment:
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund
- Business Tax Reform - Gross Receipts Tax
- California Pacific Medical Center Deal
- Clean and Safe Neighborhood Parks Bond
- Mandatory Seismic Retrofit Program for Wood Framed Building