(Photo: Sam Shapiro, Able)
BOMA California Delegation Meets With Senator Dianne Feinstein
BOMA San Francisco members took to Capitol Hill to advocate for:
- Improvements to energy efficiency incentives for commercial buildings;
- A permanent reduction of the timeline for depreciating fire sprinkler retrofits;
- And, legislation curbing harmful and costly ADA drive-by lawsuits.
BOMA San Francisco members met directly with:
- Senator Dianne Feinstien;
- Senator Barbara Boxer's staff;
- Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi's staff;
- Congresswoman Jackie Speier;
- And, Congressman Jared Huffman.
Feedback from BOMA San Francisco members has been positive across the board, with BOMA’s message about the importance of a strong commercial real estate industry for job growth and economic recovery hitting home.