San Francisco Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Aaron Peskin, in partnership with the San Francisco Department of the Environment, will host an Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Infrastructure Workshop to advance the City’s 100% emissions-free, clean transportation vision.
- EV equipment vendors in an exhibition room
- An overview of San Francisco’s EV charging infrastructure vision
- Information on how to comply with recent legislation that will expand publicly accessible EV charging in all large commercial parking facilities in San Francisco
- A panel discussion on public, multifamily, and workplace charging installations
- Information on cost-saving incentive opportunities
The day’s featured speakers will include District 3 Supervisor Aaron Peskin, S.F. Board of Supervisors, Tyrone Jue, Senior Advisor on the Environment to San Francisco Mayor London Breed, as well as representatives from PG&E, BAAQMD, the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development, Electrify America, and the San Francisco Department of the Environment.