Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial values begin to stabilize.
- Meredith Whitney on CNBC: CRE video update.
- CMBS: Back in business?
- Mellisa Griffin: Sanctuary Update & City technology is (hand-dragging down face) embarrassing.
- New life may be breathed into eviction-protection plan.
- SF drivers may be hit with fees.
- Daly & Elsbernd: The challenge is on.
- Coverup worse than crime? S.F. outspends other cities fighting graffiti.
- Bringing down a 'prolific vandal'
- Editorial: Grand jury adds fuel to hot debate over clean energy.
- New mayors in South San Francisco, Daly City.
- Assemblymember Jared Huffman to have 'mobile office' at cafe.
- Two public employee political funding initiatives enter circulation.
- Calbuzz: Jerry Brown meets Sgt. York & Flavor Flav.
- Perez, De Leon reach truce over speakership.
- Actually, America is massively slowing its debt binge.
- The Economist: Crash and carry.
- Small business confidence collapsed from October to November.
- The manufacturing collapse has resumed.
- Geithner letter to Pelosi on TARP exit strategy.
- Forbes: Climate change we can believe in.
- Report: Green jobs booming in California.
- Green productivity gains: What's the ROI from Indoor Environmental Quality?
- Windmills are a great way to cheat carbon credits.
- Oil's going to $225 by 2012, says analyst.
- Examiner Editorial: EPA ruling threatens congressional authority.
- The Copenhagen climate talks: Filthy lucre fouls the air.
- WSJ Opinion: For global finance, global regulation.
- About those TARP savings.
- Obama approval falls to new low, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; U.S. voters oppose health care plan by Wide margin.
- More bad news for Democrats in CNN poll.
- The dollar is a mess, but here's why the world can't ditch it.
- More on the politics of financial regulation.
- House votes to extend tax breaks, raise taxes.
- Saudi Arabia runs out of sand (you read that right)!