Congratulations to Jose Guevara, Property Manager with Cushman & Wakefield, and the entire Cushman and Wakefield management team for their recent USGBC LEED Gold Certification at the Post Montgomery Center.
The Post Montgomery Center management team has constantly taken a strong pro-active approach to resource conservation, waste diversion, environmental protection, energy efficiency, and ecologically friendly purchasing practices. Their efforts have been recognized via the following awards:
- Energy Star Recognition Award annually since 2001. Post Montgomery Center is one of only five buildings nationwide that has received this recognition since the inception of the Energy Star Program.
- BOMA’s Commercial Recycler of the Year award in the large office building category in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.
- BOMA San Francisco's Earth Award in the large office building category in 2007, 2008 and 2009 for ongoing commitment to conservation, recycling and sustainable operating practices.
- American Lung Association’s Clean Air Award.
- BOMA International's Pacific Southwest Region’s Office Building of the Year Award.
- Business Energy Coalition’s Energy Efficiency Program Award and Incentive in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- LEED Gold Certification in 2009.