Commercial Real Estate
- Kanjorski and Calvert lead congressional effort urging federal regulators to address growing commercial real estate market concerns.
- Real estate CEOs predict long road to recovery.
- CMBS delinquencies spike again across every category.
- Surprise surprise: More store closings.
- Forecasted growth in retail franchise stores may fuel demand.
- Re-set of commercial property values begins.
- Cushman & Wakefield hires Glenn Rufrano as CEO.
- Supervisor Sean Eslbernd's update on local government reform proposals can be found here.
- Election reform advocate calls S.F. ranked-choice voting lawsuit a 'waste of taxpayers' money'
- San Francisco pension board tightens grip on managers.
- Street cleanup costs may hit consumers
- SFMOMA secures expansion funding, finalizes Fisher deal.
- Labor savings? Not so much.
- Latest news from the SFPUC for the weeks of 01/23/10 through 02/5/10 can be found here.
- Parcel tax in Burlingame gains support.
- Governor gearing up to sell ads on freeway electronic signs.
- L.A. mayor orders 1,000 jobs eliminated.
- Jerry Brown takes on Meg Whitman, campaign consultants.
- Meg Whitman alters campaign ad to clarify residency issue.
- Tom Campbell: The Demon Sheep gave us our "greatest day of contributions"
- LA labor federation digging deep to alter term limits.
- See how gubernatorial candidates are spending their cash.
Energy & Environment