Did you know that the Bay Area has the most electric vehicle sales of any region in the country?
Google Map >
Register & Learn More
Advanced registration is required as space is limited. Please contact Zac Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or RSVP online. Please bring a photo ID to get into the building.
Who should attend?
Property Owners, Building Managers, Sustainability Managers, Facilities Managers, Transportation Planners, and others who are interested in learning more about providing PEV charging stations for their organization's employees and tenants.
Why should I attend?
- Get a general introduction to PEVs and charging infrastructure
- Find out about resources, including financial incentives available to building owners, employers and employees
- Learn how EV charging can serve as a valuable tenant/employee incentive, complement sustainability efforts, and signal leadership
- Hear from PG&E about charging rates, and from an electrician with EV charger installation experience
- Learn about best practices for residential/workplace charging
Who are the speakers?
- Spencer Crim (ChargePoint): EV Charging 101
- Adrian Rosalie (REJ Electric): EV Charger Installation
- Cal Silcox (PG&E): Time of Use Rates for EV Charging
- Jason Bradley (CalCAP): EV Charging Station Financing Program