|San Francisco City Hall|
- Government Affairs Committee – Contact Shayna Eskew, Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
- BOMA San Francisco’s Government Affairs Policy Advisory Committee (GAPAC) meets with those who propose or decide public policy, analyzes existing or proposed legislation and/or regulations to determine the impact on BOMA members, and recommends for BOMA Board approval what position the association should take on such matters. GAPAC educates and informs BOMA members, elected and administrative officials, and the public about issues of significance to commercial real estate, and BOMA’s positions on those issues.
- Codes and Regulations Committee – Contact Eric Stein, Chair, at email@example.com to get involved.
- The mission of BOMA's Codes & Regulations Committee is to provide technical support on code-related issues to the Government Affairs Policy Advisory Committee (GAPAC); educate BOMA members about construction industry codes, standards, ordinances and regulations and their impact on the commercial real estate industry; and provide input into the code-making process at the state and local levels consistent with BOMA’s policy positions.
- Energy & Environment Committee – Contact Ana Duffy, Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
- Click here for the goals of this wonderful committee.
- Emergency Preparedness Committee – Contact Bonnie Kalbrosky, Chair, at Bonnie.Kalbrosky@am.jll.com to get involved .
- The mission of BOMA San Francisco's Emergency Preparedness Committee is to Support BOMA member information needs regarding security and life safety measures; facilitate communication between BOMA members and their tenants; and, support Government agency needs and facilitate communication between those entities and BOMA members.