Among the winners, the following BOMA San Francisco members were recognized for their energy efficiency efforts:
- Blake Peterson, Senior Property Manager and Elle Vega, Property Administrator, both with Ashforth Pacific at the Orrick Building, were awarded as winners in the Greatest Improvement Category: the greatest percentage gain in Energy Performance Rating in one year.
- Blake is also the Vice Chair for BOMA San Francisco's Energy & Environment Committee.
- Annie Chang, Assistant Property Manager and Arthur Wolf, Chief Engineer, both with Shorenstein Realty Services at the Russ Building, were awarded as winners in the Most Efficient Category: awarded to buildings with the highest Energy Star Portfolio Manager energy performance rating.
- Julie Giannini, Property Manager and Mark Jones, Chief Engineer, both with Broadway Real Estate Services at One Sansome, were awarded as winners in The Kilowatt Cup Category: a jury-awarded trophy recognizing superior achievement in energy management, overcoming unique obstacles, and emphasizing energy savings through no- and low-cost practices.
- Please click here for a photograph of all the San Francisco 24x7 Energy Challenge winners with Mayor Gavin Newsom, and here for all the pictures from the event.
BOMA San Francisco would like to congratulate the winners of the Challenge, Mayor Gavin Newsom, San Francisco Department of the Environment Director David Assmann, and all of the Department staff for their dedication in promoting energy efficiency and protecting the environment.