decline 0.5% in March.
Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial real estate: Tsunami vs. slow bleed.
- Survey shows commercial real estate beginning to stabilize; recovery to be very slow, uneven.
- Is the shopping mall a dead concept?
- Charter amendment seeks Muni changes.
- Bungled ballots imperil election.
- Taxes seen as solution to fix street problems.
- Supes resume Muni talks.
- Mayor lauds board’s vote on Treasure Island redevelopment.
- Matier & Ross: All is fair game as state budget season begins.
- Marin County shuts budget gap as new cuts loom.
- Supervisors move to hike parking fees at West Marin beaches.
- Burlingame police contract may be step toward pension reform.
- California legislative analyst backs targeted tax increases.
- Dan Walters: California pension bill isn't what it claims.
- Economic recovery will be rapid, San Francisco Fed researchers say.
- Finance jobs weathering the storm better than most?
- California's global warming law could cause businesses to flee state, report says.
- Cash-strapped cities consider joining forces.