...Mayor Ed Lee and others are calling for a $150 million bond measure for repaving on the November ballot, along with another form of dedicated funding, like a parcel tax or increase in vehicle license fees.
- A Conditional General Tax
- Sales, payroll, utility, or a general parcel.
- A Citywide Benefit Assessment District
- Requires nonresidents to contribute to the costs via a business pass-through
- A Parcel Tax
- Based on the amount of vehicle trips their property generates
- Issue bonds (Click here to review our May 2009 blog post on the