1. Demonstrate to policymakers that a voluntary marketplace is working.
2. Understand your building’s energy consumption.
3. Be confident that your building’s data is secure; only aggregate data will be reported.
4. Improve energy management and increase NOI.
5. Join the movement for market transformation because it makes sound business sense.
For over 90 years, BOMA has gone to great lengths to ensure that the data your company has submitted for BOMA’s Experience Exchange Report® (EER) is kept confidential in the data collection and reporting processes. EER data is reported only in the aggregate, and no one outside key BOMA staff has access to individual building information. Over the years, we have earned the industry’s confidence. Data shared with the BOMA Master Account through Portfolio Manager is treated similarly. We do not identify the submitters by name or location within a market, and all published data is aggregated to keep this information confidential.
Follow these 5 Easy Steps to Share your ENERGY STAR Data with BOMA International Establish a user account in Portfolio Manager Go to www.energystar.gov/benchmark and login to Portfolio Manager. If you do not have a user account in Portfolio Manager, click the New User link on the Portfolio Manager login page and follow the instructions. Enter your building(s) information and begin tracking energy performance with Portfolio Manager. Get Started: From the My Portfolio page, choose “Share Facilities”
- Step 1: From the drop down menu labeled “Select a Portfolio Manager Master Account,” look for BOMA International/BOMABEEP and select it from the Master Account Registry. Click CONTINUE.
- Step 2: Select the access role “Read Only” and “No” for all optional rights. Note: Sharing your account with BOMA International will only allow access to your account for you and the BOMA International Account holder, not for others who share with the BOMA International account.
- Step 3: If appropriate, choose the Facility Group within the BOMA International/BOMA BEEP Account. Click CONTINUES.
- Step 4: Select the Facilities to share with BOMA International. You may select all or some of your facilities to share by checking the box to the left of the facility. Click CONTINUE.
- Step 5: Confirm that all access changes are correct. Review the list of facilities shared and access privileges granted. If facilities or access changes are incorrect, you may return to the previous screen(s) by selecting CANCEL. Once you have reviewed the changes, click SAVE.
into Portfolio Manager, the BOMA International/BOMA BEEP Account holder will be able to track the performance of your facility(ies)/portfolio and recognize your successes.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.