BOMA San Francisco and PG&E's Pacific Energy Center are co-hosting a new seminar: The BOMA Bay Area Earth Awards - Innovations and Best Practices
This is a free event that includes a continental breakfast. Event requires registration at the Pacific Energy Center web site. Please Click Here to Register.
The BOMA Bay Area EARTH Awards is an evolutionary competition among the region’s highest performing buildings.
The applicants are judged on the criterion of energy efficiency, waste diversion, water conservation, low toxicity, transportation, and tenant education. Each year, the winning buildings raise the bar in operational excellence, adoption of state of the art energy efficient technology, and innovative policies to be recognized as the leaders of the market in sustainable commercial real estate. This seminar invites engineers and management from the winning properties to share their best practices and innovative strategies that contributed towards their win. This morning session will not only demonstrate what was necessary to win the EARTH Award competition in the past, but show a window to future competitions as the application draws from the latest and greatest best practices.
- Ronette Torres, Ernie Horciza, Real Estate Manager & Engineer - CBRE – 100 Pine Street (2nd Place Medium Buildings)
- Tenant Programs
- Water Filtration Program
- Anne Sparks, General Property Manager – Hines – Pleasanton Corporate Commons (3rd Place – Medium Buildings)
- Day Cleaning
- Perspective from BOMA Oakland/East Bay
- Jose Guevara, Property Manager – Cushman & Wakefield – Post Montgomery Center (Legacy Building)
- EV Charging Station
- Ann Camperson, PG&E Strategic Accounts Manager
- PG&E Rebates and Incentive Programs