|San Francisco Fire Department Chief Joanne Hayes-White and BOMA San Francisco Emergency Preparedness Committee Chair, Misa Gidding-Chatfield|
UPDATE - September 26, 2012
BOMA San Francisco Members:
BOMA San Francisco's 2012 Annual Emergency Preparedness Seminar was held recently. Thank you to everyone who attended the event and to our sponsors for their contribution. The seminar was very informative and included a guest appearance by San Francisco Fire Department Chief, Joanne Hayes-White.
Please click here to view pictures from the seminar.
THANK YOU to our sponsors for helping us to produce this event. Click on the sponsor logos below to visit their websites!
We were honored to have the following speakers yesterday to provide expert commentary regarding the lessons learned and best pratices from BOMA San Francisco’s August 2012 Fire Drill at 275 Battery
- Misa Gidding-Chatfield, Property Coordinator, PM Realty Group & BOMA SF Emergency Preparedness Committee Chair
- Jackson Talbot, Director of Security – The Pyramid Center & BOMA SF Emergency Preparedness Committee Vice Chair
- Liz Henderson, Property Manager, CAC Real Estate Management at 275 Battery Street
- Rod Collings, General Manager, CAC Real Estate Management at 275 Battery Street
- Mario Llamas and Greg Blandford, Able Engineering Services at 275 Battery
- Marc Rigney, Universal Protection Security Services at 275 Battery
- San Francisco Fire Department Representatives, Assistant Deputy Chief Jose Velo & Battalion Chief Kirk Richardson
|275 Battery Street|
This information-packed emergency preparedness seminar is produced for property and facilities managers, tenants, building security staff, and public sector emergency responders.
- Learn lessons from BOMA San Francisco’s August 2012 Fire Drills at 275 Battery Street including: 1) incident management and 2) communication with relevant stakeholders, i.e., the 275 Battery Property Management Team, security team members, engineering staff, and the San Francisco Fire Department (SFFD);
- Learn strategies for working with emergency responders;
- Gain resources to help YOU be better educated and prepared for such emergencies.
|BOMA San Francisco Emergency Preparedness Committee Member Volunteers|
Misa Gidding-Chatfield, Property Coordinator, PM Realty Group & BOMA SF Emergency Preparedness Committee Chair
Liz Henderson, Property Manager, CAC Real Estate Management at 275 Battery Street
Rod Collings, General Manager, CAC Real Estate Management at 275 Battery Street
San Francisco Fire Department Representative, TBA
More speakers to be announced soon!