BOMA San Francisco Members:
- The City is allowed to sell power (pg. 1/lines 17-19);
- The measure is attempting to study, and eventually allow San Francisco Public Utilities Commission power to be delivered to new City developments. (pg. 1/lines 23-25; pg. 2 lines 1-6);
- The measure is also attempting to study and eventually allow SFPUC power to be delivered to other private projects over 10k sq/ft - this is ambiguously defined (Existing buildings? New developments? Tenant improvements?) and needs to be clarified. This could be an issue for BOMA members. (pg. 2/lines 6-12);
- Why is this happening? The SFPUC can use the additional revenue from serving electricity to new customers to address deferred maintenance of infrastructure projects. (pg. 2/lines 21-23);
- Requirement to Study Feasibility (pg. 3). What does 'certain other private projects seeking City approvals' mean (pg. 3/lines 5-6)? Also, (lines 7-10) who pays for the study?