Commercial Real Estate
- For commercial real estate, hard times have just begun.
- The next shoe to drop: $6.7 trillion in commercial real estate.
- The U.S. hotel industry posted declines in all three key performance measurements during the week of 16-22 August 2009.
- Ken Garcia: New top cop brings ambitions for all to see, discuss.
- Only thing certain in a big city is change.
- Plans for theater to keep historic facade intact.
- Mayor Newsom and SFMTA announce record MUNI annual on-time performance.
- Turns out The City *was* officially lobbying at state level for more government secrecy -- yes, again.
- 10th Congressional District race means a lifetime job.
- California tax panel has yet to release recommendations.
- 2010 gubernatorial candidates to appear together in Silicon Valley...minus Meg.
- California sets short-term debt sale for Sept. 21-23.
- Bay Area lost 99k jobs in 12 months.
- Slight increase in California help wanted ads.
- Manufacturing, real estate activity grew in August.
- Barneys New York said to weigh debt swap amid buying interest.
- Obama: Manufacturing growth a good sign.
- EU presses US on climate change.
- Will climate change well run dry?
- Climate change bill to boost nuclear plants.
- The California Public Utilities Commission proposed last week to let developers bid on contracts to install green energy projects