Commercial Real Estate and BOMA News
- Moody's: Commercial real estate prices are falling.
- Retail rent prices falling.
- Banking on P-pip: A risky plan?
- Luxury hotels add to commercial real estate's woes.
- Hotel RevPAR off 18.3 percent.
- Oakland cheers for retail development.
- 100 Days, 100 Ways is a list of tips and strategies to help property professionals make going green a priority every day.
- SFBG: The mayor's race begins.
- Sweet Melissa: How slick was Willie's Newsom nod? & Candlestick naming rights fight.
- Response to emergencies can be slow.
- Wells Fargo chairman to retire.
- Supes lose time with city attorney.
- GGBHTD deficit grows despite higher toll.
- District 6 Supe candidate says he'll drop out if Theresa Sparks runs -- and support her.
- Taxi medallion plan seeks cash for city coffers.
- Ken Garcia: Plan to add more parking meters is wrongheaded.
- Businesses bound by red tape.
- Removing graffiti can be risky.
- Transbay high-speed rail depot spot disputed.
- Growth of San Francisco neighborhoods.
- So, just how broke is state government?
- Jerry Brown announces exploratory committee for CA-GOV.
- Meg Whitman launches ads in campaign for governor.
- Fiorina launches new website, Twitter account.
- Constitutional convention backers delay submitting initiative language.
- Leading economic indicators rise in August.
- Capital spending and consumer spending.
- Holiday spending to be flat.
- Citigroup to scale back branches and build online banking presence.
- Unemployment insurance weekly claims decline.
- Atlanta bests SF for green building.