Commercial Real Estate
- California may lower property taxes for the first time since Prop. 13.
- U.S. commercial property boom decades away.
- FDIC's Bair says commercial loans 'looming problem'.
- Hotel: More than half off.
- Banks report troubled CRE loans, REO properties reach $44.4 billion.
- Institutional investors back in play with new funds and REITs.
- Post office facilities facing closure cut to 413 — two dozen in Bay Area.
- Carnelian Room calling it quits.
- New SFPD Chief to make Tenderloin a priority.
- S.F. airport launches free cell-phone boarding pass system.
- City aims to cut car use in half.
- Muni boosts performance.
- Cleaning up sixth street.
- Sonoma County Supervisors face tough decision in water dispute.
- Dan Walters: Renewable energy: 'Buy California' fight heats up.
- 'The Tonight Show' auctions 'The Fonz' as a fiscal fix.
- San Francisco fire crews helped battle Station blaze, but was it enough?
- Stop the presses: eMeg speaks, sort of…
- Garamendi, Harmer to face off in CD10 runoff.
- Most Bay Area CFOs expect no staff changes in Q4.
- State climbing out of recession, index shows.
- Geithner says global economy still needs stimulus.
- A tale of two depressions.
- "In the tank forever": U.S. consumers, retailers in a "death spiral," Davidowitz Says.
- Report: U.S. has lost 50% more jobs than estimated.
- U.S. cities’ woes to worsen as taxes trail pace of recovery.
- Jobs market shows modest improvement in August.
- Some buildings not living up to green label.