On October 15, 2009 at 10:15 a.m., join other businesses and individuals in a statewide earthquake preparedness drill. Please click here for more information, and to register (no charge).
The 10:15 a.m. drop, cover, hold drill on 10/15/09 is part of a week-long series of events, called The Big Rumble, designed to increase understanding of what to do when an earthquake occurs. Everyone is encouraged to:
- Conduct a drop, cover and hold drill
- Take an inventory of disaster supplies (see www.72hours.org for tips)
- Update emergency and continuity of operations plans
- Conduct an evacuation drill
- Update family and business emergency notification rosters
- Identify a relocation site for both work and home
- Take pictures of your assets & make copies of important documents
- Conduct a stay-in-place drill
If you’d like to get involved with this fast-growing and dynamic committee, please email John Bozeman, BOMA San Francisco's Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com. The committee meets on the second Tuesday of every month from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the top (48th floor) of The Pyramid Center. Our next meeting will be on October 13th.
Thank you for sharing this information with tenants and customers.