Curbed SF: Is San Francisco hoarding jobs for its own architects?
GreenBiz: Introducing ... the Green Confidence index.
Commercial Real Estate
- CRE prices: healthy and distressed.
- Bay Area real estate ‘legend’ Bill Wilson says opportunity will come.
- CRE: Liberty Property Trust conference call comments.
- Gavin Newsom wants to hear from Jerry Brown.
- Mayor drives Muni-free Market plan.
- Entertainment Commission poised for power.
- San Francisco Architect Larry Halprin's work is unforgettable -- and so was he.
- Mayor Newsom launches Art in Storefronts pilot program.
- Bay Area hopes to tax its way to funding.
- Half of Muni surveillance cameras fail in audit.
- Ken Garcia: Synthetic turf debate a senseless ruse for control.
- Gubernatorial hopeful Newsom speaks to Marin.
- Tiburon neighborhood will see separate ballots.
- San Carlos voters to decide if city clerk should be appointed.
- Corte Madera council candidates' coffers light.
- Dan Walters: A new California water plan remains an elusive goal.
- Big Oil not paying its 'fair share'.
- California race in New York's shadow.
- Calbuzz: Desperate times & measures: our dinner with eMeg.
- State's new tax credit program boosts film and TV production.
- With yields up, California muni bond sale sees strong demand.
- Speculation grows that Fiorina will launch Senate bid next week.
- Here is an excerpt from the November investment outlook newsletter of PIMCO’s Bill Gross.
- Obama's big $3.4 billion stimulus announcement.
- Fraud plagues government-run health care.
- In battle over gay marriage, timing may be key.
- Unions win concessions but fight on.
- Schwarzenegger weighs in on costs of health care reform.
- A whole VAT of stimulus.
- Washington gets serious about tax havens.
- Obama says momentum growing for climate change legislation.