Mayor Newsom's YouTube Update: March 20, 2010
Commercial Real Estate
- Deloitte’s theory on CRE: Could be, may be, and expected to.
- Moody's: CRE Prices increase 1% in January 2010.
- Fee shift aims to boost building (see our blog post on this issue, here).
- Backing for local vehicle license fee holds promise.
- Sales of new condos heating up.
- Muni may cut down on stops.
- Labor group slams Newsom over shortened work week plan.
- Health bill won't replace Healthy SF program.
- Sit-lie laws put spotlight on safety.
- Marin assessor candidate criticizes $6 fee hike.
- Marin officials set to draft countywide plastic bag ban.
- Downtown Novato buildings to be used for earthquake training.
- Newsom bests opponent's funding in two weeks of run.
- Ordinance cuts business taxes for Internet-based firms in L.A.
- Meg Whitman wants legislative 'teams'.
- Money changes look of 2010 governor’s race.
- Poll: Economy, deficit, top voter issues in Calif.
- Fed's Yellen: Outlook for the economy and inflation.