UPDATE - August 6, 2010
Please find a copy of the Street Resurfacing Financing Working Group's Final Report - Between a Pothole and a Hard Place: Funding Options for San Francisco's Street Resurfacing Program - by clicking here (note: this is a large file and may take a while to load).
Please take a moment to review the report and send your comments to Ken Cleaveland, BOMA San Francisco's Director of Government and Public Affairs at email@example.com and John Bozeman, BOMA San Francisco's Legislative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Conditional General Tax
- Sales, payroll, utility, or a general parcel.
- A Citywide Benefit Assessment District
- Requires nonresidents to contribute to the costs via a business pass-through
- A Parcel Tax
- Based on the amount of vehicle trips their property generates
- Issue bonds (Click here to review our May 2009 blog post on the