Sacramento Bee: Money is no miracle in California politics.
Commercial Real Estate
- Curious to see how much government workers in the Bay Area make? Click here to find out.
- Matier & Ross: Perata recovering from prostate cancer & their take on SFPD Chief's want to clean up the Tenderloin.
- Willie Brown on Ted Kennedy and the Governor.
- Art-draped hotel focus of a lawsuit.
- Crackdown on city's impostor cabbies ramps up.
- San Francisco Police Chief proposes amnesty plan for SF officers.
- Kamala Harris adds another feather to her cap.
- San Francisco pushing for more government secrecy -- yes, again.
- Saving water could save Sonoma County $1 billion.
- Dan Walters: California public pension costs and angst both increase.
- Fiorina, eyeing Senate run, faces questions over HP sales in Iran.
- Boxer, McClintock lead money chase for 2010.
- More than 1-in-4 California jobless are long-term unemployed.
- Fed makes $14bn profit on crisis loans.
- National Association for Business Economics policy survey can be found here.
- Industrial 'zombies' could threaten U.S. recovery.
- Restaurant industry outlook improved somewhat in July.
- Should green building certification be guaranteed?
- EU to begin phasing out standard lightbulbs.
- LEED Building Performance Initiative: How does it work?