Commercial Real Estate
- Barry Gosin, CEO of Newmark Knight Frank: State of commercial real estate.
- Commercial real estate’s ticking time bonds.
- TALF, increasingly important to commercial real estate, gets Fed review.
- Retail REITs report positive rent spreads; remain bullish on rent relief requests.
- Commercial property execs expect more bad news.
- LAPD chief’s shocker echoes in S.F.
- Sweet Melissa: California pulls a fast one & One more ballot measure: Brightening up mid-Market Street area.
- Robberies in the The City decline.
- Nat Ford discusses Muni safety on KQED's Forum.
- S.F. transit agency Muni buys insurance.
- City Attorney Dennis Herrera raises $353K; no challengers likely.
- City Treasurer Jose Cisneros makes re-election run.
- Rec and Park commissioners not supes favorites.
- Political Notebook: Gay Assembly candidate rakes in cash.
- Bill would require businesses to recycle.
- Morning Fix: As California Goes. . .
- Democratic lawmakers introduce bills to deal with California water policy.
- Carly Fiorina gets boost from GOP leadership in possible Senate bid.
- Jerry Brown's press release factory: the crusading pol who's (not) really running for gov.
- The economy is even worse than you think.
- Recession slows, or ends, or deepens - depends who you ask.
- Weekly unemployment claims fall to 550 thousand.