Commercial Real Estate
- Cleveland FRB Economic Trends: Bank Exposure to CRE.
- Massive Maguire Properties mortgage default underscores CRE debt maturity challenges.
- The U.S. hotel industry posted declines in all three key performance measurements during the week of 2-8 August 2009.
- David Chiu: It's second chance -- and last chance -- for the Entertainment Commission
- Sweet Melissa: Policy wonks have a break before the storm.
- Newsom picks up local endorsements.
- 2010 CA gov race: Brown leads Newsom, 29-20 in new poll -- but gap narrowing.
- City parking taking a simpler route.
- BART board votes to impose contract on second-largest union. Strike appears imminent.
- Examiner Editorial: SolarCity owes S.F. vocational training program.
- Bay Area Council to open Shanghai office.
- Future unknown: SamTrans to discontinue routes; fare hike possible.
- Schools look to parcel tax for new, stable, revenue.
- Two set to compete for San Bruno mayor.
- Uncertain fiscal crisis awaits next governor.
- News analysis: Steinberg lawsuit offers political dividends.
- California plans to pay off IOUs beginning Sept. 4.
- California gubernatorial race seems competitive, Senate not so much.
- Fed views recession as near an end.
- California exports fall for eighth month.
- Retail sales decline slightly in July.
- California's Green building code will begin this month.
- Presidential vacations carry heavy baggage.