Commercial Real Estate
- 100 Montgomery gets LEED gold.
- Commercial real estate players welcome TALF extension.
- The U.S. hotel industry posted declines in all three key performance measurements during the week of 9-15 August 2009.
- Former top cop Fong cashes in.
- Sweet Melissa: For now, The City will be powered by hope.
- SFMTA to install new TransLink fare gates using $11 million in federal stimulus funds.
- Race for Tauscher's seat gets nasty.
- Arnold's "deja vu all over again" on part-time legislature?
- George Skelton: Supporters of water development think the fight is between farmers and fish. It's not nearly that simple.
- Down the road: Politicians raise money for pending, distant races.
- Warren Buffett: The Greenback Effect.
- Leading economic indicators rise again in July, point to slow recovery.
- As federal aid to banks decreases, 2009 deficit estimate gets trimmed.
- Initial jobless claims again unexpectedly rise.
- City taken by surprise as Bank of England’s figures herald end of recession.
- New LEED AP requirements: What are they and how do I comply?