The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia: Coincident Indexes for July 2009. Image retrieved here.
Commercial Real Estate
- NAR August 2009 commercial real estate outlook.
- Ken Garcia: Even this sanctuary policy won’t fly in San Francisco.
- Newsom’s Facebook page gets a boost.
- Number of Muni-related 311 calls going down, down, down -- but service is still billing Muni same amount...for now.
- City Attorney forced to invalidate hundreds of restaurant health certifications.
- Port growth hinges on rail plan.
- SamTrans considers raising fares, cutting service and eliminating lines.
- Statewide property tax assessments fall for first time.
- California seeks $1.1B rail stimulus.
- Poizner calls for part-time Legislature.
- California Department of Finance: Deficits will continue...
- Calbuzz: The good, the bad and da ugly.
- State AG Jerry Brown: "The 71-year-old comeback kid'?
- The Conference Board Consumer Confidence Index, which had retreated in July, rebounded in August.
- White House projects budget deficit to soar to nearly $1.6 trillion.
- Most lawmakers and analysts welcome Bernanke news.
- LEEDing the economy to sustainability.
- Examiner Editorial: The government takes taxpayers for a ride.