Commercial Real Estate
- Fire shuts down Financial District building.
- S.F.'s quirky expenses add to pain of recession.
- Matier & Ross: Poll finds Jerry Brown ahead of Newsom.
- Kamala Harris is at the White House today.
- Hotels stay booked amid recession.
- Hotel losses mount, hurting city's coffers.
- A top cop so nice, they swore him in twice.
- Cities mull mandatory recycling.
- 7 seek vacant seat on water district board.
- Rep. Speier's town hall meeting was peaceful.
- Marin taxpayers fund 150 six-figure retirements.
- Business balks at tax commission's agenda.
- Money key in race to replace Rep. Tauscher.
- Skelton: Unshackling prison reform.
- Back-room deal: California Forward’s debate over business fees.
- California strikes back at Nevada ads wooing Golden State businesses.
- Carly Fiorina, the next California senator?
- Whitman's refusal to debate raises questions.
- Examiner Editorial: California is a bad model for good government.
- California’s housing depression could spread.
- California leads nation in mass layoffs in July.
- The risk of a double-dip recession is rising.
- Chicago Fed: July National Activity Index.
- 10-year budget deficit grows by $2 trillion.