BOMA San Francisco Members:
Come enjoy breakfast and join your facility management peers to learn about Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) programs and services that can help you use energy more efficiently, maximize the return on your investments, improve net operating income, increase building asset value and provide financial assistance to help your building become more energy-efficient.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about:
- PG&E’s Energy-Efficiency Incentive and Rebate Measures and technologies developed to save your facilities energy and money!
- Retrocommissioning Programs to identify less-than-optimal performance in a facility’s existing equipment and control systems and make necessary repairs or enhancements to save energy and cost.
- On-Bill Financing and how PG&E can help finance your energy-efficiency projects!
This PG&E sponsored breakfast event will be held at:
Guest Speakers include:
- Dave Alexander: PG&E Energy Solutions & Service- Manager
- Andrea Thurston: PG&E Energy Solutions & Service- Sales Operations
- Jonathan Soper, PE : Enovity- Principal
The Energy Masters Forum is a medium where Facility Managers, Energy Managers and Property Managers of commercial buildings can share answers, questions and ideas about their field and energy related topics. PG&E sponsors quarterly meetings on topics voted on by the forum. For more information email EnergyMasters@pge.com.