- 2.10 Checklist: Approval of Locks on Elevator Lobby Doors
- 2.11 Submittal Guidelines for Emergency Evacuation Signs
- 3.03 Fire Alarm Certification
- 4.13 Sprinkler & Standpipe Flow Rate and Required Pressures
- 5.09 Lockbox Program - Guideline for New and Replacement Lockboxes
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Public Hearing on Proposed Revisions to Fire Department Administrative Bulletins - June 12, 2009
The San Francisco Fire Department will conduct a hearing on June 12, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. in the Fire Commission Room, 698 Second Street @ Townsend to receive public comment on the proposed revisions to the Department's Administrative Bulletins (most of which impact the BOMA membership!).
Please click on the links below for more detailed information on each Bulletin:
If you are unable to attend the hearing, you can submit written comment on any proposed revised Bulletin. The Department must receive any written comment by no later tan 5:00 p.m. on June 8, 2009.
Written comments may be sent to the following address:
San Francisco Fire Department
Office of the Fire Marshal
698 Second Street, Room 109
San Francisco, CA 94107
You can also email your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org