Commercial Real Estate
- Federal Reserve to widen commercial real estate lending program (TALF)
- S.F. unemployment highest since 1984.
- Cost of cigarette litter may fall on San Francisco’s smokers.
- Newsom, Brown spar ahead of governor's fight.
- Examiner Editorial: Shut The City’s stealth campaign-finance loophole.
- Make sure to VOTE today! Need help locating your polling place? You can find it here. Click here for BOMA California's Board of Directors' position on the budget propositions before you today (they support all of them).
- California Reckoning: Tax and spend governance may finally hit the wall.
- Schwarzenegger puts legacy on the line with budget vote.
- If the propositions don't pass, there will be a (surprise!) new budget fight in the California Legislature.